Pocket full of dreams


Pocket full of  dreams, art pieces,
dropping pearls on the misjudged,
while fighting the feeling of slowing down,
Can't stop won't stop nah never,
got to solider on with my endeavors to be better,
even when the clouds attempt to block the sun,
faith kicks in like adrenaline,
20 dabs for 20 20 vision,
down for my religion, 
down to make a difference,
raising the bar higher God told me to go and get it.


Whipping past pagan,
fake super satans,
wolfs in sheep clothing, 
watch me i'm evoking
Break-fast with this bowl of special L as I take charge.


No time for dead runners in the pursuit of dead presidents,
if I slowed down would I speak so eloquent?,
and don't ask me 'what you saying' when I bolt past you four by one,
 this isn't a game my son.

Say they seek purpose and patience,
but follow free-masons,
the solution is adjacent,
but they're caught up feeling jaded,
if only they knew what jesus' grace did,
I guess we got to stay strong and believe in his grace kid.


For now,
I'll keep selling these dreams with no licence,
lone Trojan in the land of the Romans,
hands supinated looking up to the son,
onto his creation,
a new day has begun.

Comments