The Price Of Your Peace

We all want fame, we all want change, black tints, cruising in a NEW range. But what will it take to get that cash... blood sweat and tears is the answer to equation when you add up the maths. Now your mind frame have changed, you haven't experienced real pain, always been handed the easier option, and that my friend, is the worlds problem!

Our brains are designed to endure stress, nowadays we don't put our brains to the test."Its too long...it's not cool",well don't blame anyone when you fall behind at school. You haven't got a Scooby-doo? Well let's go back in time to solve societies mysteries, today's times are horrible, never my the history. Over your head like your barbers finesse.

Before we were beaten with whips and chains, physically free, we still want whips and chains!

Your on your "P's & Q's" but you queue for p's? On the block with sagged jeans? Is this what I'm supposed to look and be like? Man. Screws go loose when they get hammered. These MC types...

I've got my mouth to the pavement like cry your eyes mate, your lies are blinding my eyes as walking into the light mate.

Again. Over your head. Theory of Grexit. As I exit, I take back ever wanting to be accepted. This one is for the neglected. Respect it.

Comments