ARE YOU CHASING FAME?

 

I was inspired to share a post with you guys after watching this video by the Poet by the name of Suli Breaks



I would have ranted for a couple of line about the definition of false and true success.
 How true success embodies the projection of value onto others whilst false success has only the external makeup of true success.
But I managed to do that in a line or so I took another direction.
 
 My late night/morning stream of consciousness produced this piece. Enjoy.
ARE YOU CHASING FAME?

*clears throat*


I HAD A VISION MAN I HAD A DREAM, ME AND THREE BROTHERS CHILL OFF STAGE SO HAPPILY,
FOR SOME REASON WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR OUR TURN, TO TAKE THE PULPIT AND RECEIVED WHAT WE HAD EARNED,
 
TIME PASTED, UNTIL I WAS SECOND TO HIT THE STAGE, THEN THE BROTHERS EYES IN FRONT OF ME SUDDENLY CAUGHT MY GAZE,
HE LAID, BACK ON HIS CHAIR SO TRIUMPHANTLY, TELLING ME  HE CHEATED ON HIS QUIZ SUCCESSFULLY.

"GET MY CERTIFICATE AND I'M SMOOTH SAILING" HE TOLD ME.
 
I WAS SHOCKED.

 HE WAS NEXT UP, GOT UP AND HEADED FOR THE PULPIT WITH AN ARROGANT STRUT. WHAT IS UP?
I THOUGHT I GOT BUMPED, UNTIL HE REACHED THE PRESENTER WHERE HIS SOUL RIPPED OUT HIS CHEST AND GOT SLUMPED. THE CROWD OF ONLOOKERS GASPED! THE BROTHER WAS GONE.


AS I STARTED TO WEEP I SHOOK MY HEAD IN DISBELIEF AT THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. FLASHBACKS OF EARLIER EVENTS BLURRED MY SIGHT AS BEGAN TO PUT THE PIECES THIS ARCHAIC  PUZZLE TOGETHER.
BROTHERS.PULPIT. NEXT IN LINE. BROTHERS WERE NEXT IN LINE. QUIZ, CERTIFICATE. PRESENTER. AUDIENCE. LAST DAYS. PRESENTER MEETS BROTHERS WHO ARE REPRESENT MANKIND?. MAN MEETS THE PRESENTER. THE DESIGNER ON THE LAST DAY. THE LAST DAY...the ball had dropped.


BREAKDOWN
The three brothers represented humanity from the beginning of time to the end, awaiting judgement on how well they did on their assignment - their quiz - resulting in being given a certificate. A verdict equalling Life or Death taking them to Heaven or Hell.

The last brother received death and was sent to Hell by God, as he intentionally cheated by seeking fame instead of seeking to give value to others. The brothers before him did not cheat, and so were given the verdict of life want went to Heaven. 
 
THE MESSAGE
 
1) Short cuts are attractive to all, but only fatal to fools.

2) Suffering unjustly for God's sake is the treasure of the wise.

3) Short cuts are costly so take the long road.

Thank you,
 
Anthony. .


Comments